Terms & Conditions
Business conditions are issued by Global power, based in Puškinova 17 Poprad, IČO 35827815, OR Prešov .., further on the seller. These terms and conditions govern the conclusion of a business or investment relationship between the seller and the buyer / investor. The buyer is understood in the internet shop www.gpdiamond.com to be a legal or natural person who sent an electronic order after the authorization, processed by the electronic site system.
These terms and conditions are part of a concluded purchase contract and govern relations between Global power as a seller on the one hand and a buyer on the other.
Buyer means a natural or legal person registered in the online store. www.gpdiamond.com, or an unregistered buyer who has submitted an e-order after the authorization, processed by the website system.
Relations between the two parties, which are not regulated by these “Terms and Conditions”, are governed by the relevant provisions of Act no. 40/1964 zb. Civil Code, as amended, Act no. 250/2007 Z.z. on Consumer Protection and on the amendment of the Act of the Slovak National Council no. 372/1990 Coll. on offenses as amended and Act no. 108/2000 Z.z. on Consumer Protection in Doorstep Selling and Consignment Sales, as amended, Act no. 22/2004 Z.z. on electronic commerce, as amended, or by other laws of Slovak law.
The investment relationship between the two parties is governed by the contractual agreement annexed to these terms and conditions.
www.gpdiamond.com trades at contract or world market prices. Prices are updated contractually or automatically based on current gold, silver, platinum and palladium price developments, especially based on price developments on the London and International Stock Exchange with these commodities.
I. Order and conclusion of purchase or investment contract.
1. Orders placed via the online store: www.gpdiamond.com are binding. By sending an order, the buyer / investor confirms that he / she has become acquainted with and agrees with these terms and conditions.
2. The buyer / investor can order the goods, investment from the company as follows:
a) fill in an electronic order on the Company’s website at www.gpdiamond.com
b) send the order by fax or in writing
or (c) make an order personally with the Company
3. The essential elements of the order are as follows:
(a) Buyer identification data, including e-mail and telephone number;
(b) the delivery address, if different from the information under (a);
(c) the quantity of investment cast pieces or coins required, the number of castings and their weight.
4. The buyer / investor will receive upon sending an order:
a) In the case of a purchase: an invoice to cover the guarantee deposit or the entire sun that will be paid to the company. The guarantee deposit is 10-100% of the estimated order volume. Guarantee advance is understood to be the payment of the amount calculated according to the preliminary price of the order prior to its final confirmation.
b) In the case of an investment: An investment payment document on the ordered value of the investment based on an investor’s order. / Investment Coupon / On the basis of this investment, the investor will pay the agreed investment to the Company’s account.
c) Form of payment of the investment: by bank transfer, SEPA payment, on-line payment by ATM card, by payment companies or terminals, or by cash up to 5.000Eur for legal persons and up to 15.000Eur for natural persons.
5. Guarantee deposit or investment can also be paid by cashless payment to the account number, SK18 1100 0000 0029 2189 8491 kept in Tatra banka, a.s, or deposited in cash to this account in any branch of Tatra banka, a.s ..
6. Upon receipt of the order by the Seller and payment of the guarantee deposit, this order is deemed to be accepted by the Seller. The Seller informs the Buyer of the purchase price by e-mail to the e-mail address given by the Buyer and sends the Buyer a final price invoice.
7. The Buyer shall pay the purchase price surcharge within 2 days from the invoicing by bank transfer to the account number SK18 1100 0000 0029 2189 8491 kept at Tatra banka, as, or by deposit to this account at any Tatra banka branch. it is necessary to agree in advance with the seller.
8. The seller may refuse to execute an order in the following cases:
• in the case of improper entry of the published current price. The buyer / investor will immediately be informed of this fact by e-mail
• if the order is considered untrue or doubtful
• if the buyer / investor has in the past delayed the payment of the price for the ordered goods, or failed to meet other conditions or obligations in terms of the goods collection
• if the buyer / investor refuses to confirm the order after the telephone call made by the seller or refuses to respond to a written call.
• if the buyer / investor gives incorrect delivery address or other data
9. If the buyer cancels the order after paying the deposit, proceed according to the provision no. Article II, point 7 of the article “Price and guarantee deposit”.
II. Price and deposit
1. The Gold Price and Investment Bar Specifications are listed at www.gpdiamond.com. The actual purchase price of the gold will be determined by the seller after the guarantee deposit of 10-100% of the volume of the contract is credited to the seller’s account, according to the price of gold on world markets.
2. The guarantee advance shall then be deducted from the total amount to be paid by the buyer, ie. only the difference between the total price and the deposit guarantee will be paid.
3. The deposit of the guarantee deposit in favor of the seller is a condition for the performance of further acts by the seller towards the delivery of the goods, / transfer of the investment / ie. in particular, the determination and subsequent notification of the current purchase price of gold to the buyer.
4. The total purchase price in the case of purchase will be charged to the buyer by a tax document – invoice and will include the current purchase price of gold and the price of any postage and packing, or other costs that will be specified on the invoice. This total purchase price will be reduced by the amount of the deposit.
5. In the case of an investment, the investor will be precisely determined by the total amount of the investment, the amount of its coverage, the type of coverage and, where appropriate, its return value at the time of termination of the investment / maturity time /
6. Payment of the cash price is possible only if the total price of one payment does not exceed EUR 15,000 and must be agreed in advance with the company / seller.
7. In the event that the buyer / investor pays the guarantee deposit, but does not pay the entire purchase price / investment and the company waives the right to claim the purchase price / investment on the basis of a binding order, the buyer / investor undertakes to pay the contractual penalty in amount: 90% of the deposit
• This contractual penalty will be deducted in favor of the company / seller from the deposit already deposited. The remaining part of the guarantee deposit will be returned to the buyer within three working days of the date of cancellation of the order or paid in the form of goods or gold that was already ordered by the company for the buyer / investor at that time and in the business case.
• The application of a contractual penalty does not affect the claim for damages, which is not included in the contractual penalty. The contractual penalty includes the cost of cancellation fees, the difference between the purchase and sale price in the event of redemption, exchange rate differences, freight, overheads, loss of profit of the company and others.
8. In the event of delay of the buyer / investor with the payment of the total purchase price / investment, a contractual default interest of 0.5% of the outstanding amount is negotiated for each day in which the delay lasts.
III. Opening hours
The operating time is normally from 8,30-18h CET
Online store www.gpdiamond.com. is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Prices are updated contractually or by the London Stock Exchange and the International Stock Exchange.
1, Purchase of Products in Running Time
If you order products during business hours, your order binding is processed according to business terms.
2, Purchase Products Out of Service
• The order is marked out of service hours
• The order is accepted and the goods are reserved, but without price fixation
• By submitting an order, you agree that the price will be fixed (fixed) at 8:30 am CET on the first stock exchange day following the order, regardless of whether the price of each investment product is the same, increases or decreases.
3, Terms of Delivery and Order Delivery or Investment Coverage
1. Delivery time of goods is determined within 4-7 working days from the date of crediting the final price for the ordered goods to the account of the company / seller. In exceptional cases (eg increased demand), the delivery date may be extended. However, the buyer / investor is informed by e-mail about this fact.
2. We send the goods through the Slovak Post, another transport company DHL, TPD, TNT and the like in the form of a valuable shipment, which is always insured for the entire value of the shipment and is packed in a special security foil envelope, which has several security elements, e.g. sealing the envelope does not allow the envelope to be opened and then closed without damage – the thermosensitive strip, the edges of the adhesive tape are provided with microperforation, the envelopes are numbered and marked with a bar code. The package is not provided with any advertising print to protect our clients.
In the event that the buyer / investor does not receive the shipment with the goods notified to him, or the shipment is incomplete or damaged (in such a case he refuses to accept the shipment), he is obliged to immediately inform the seller by phone or. by email to ..
Shipping and handling charges are calculated according to shipping company rates. See the website for information
3. In case of personal collection of the ordered goods or investment cover by the customer or investor, the agreed date and time of collection shall be individually in accordance with the provisions of point 1. of the “Delivery Terms”. Personal collection takes place at a pre-agreed place in the office, law firm or banking institution. Personal collection is also possible after individual agreement in other cities, within the EU.
IV. Complaint and warranty
1. A 24-month warranty period is provided for all goods. The warranty does not cover the following:
- the goods have been damaged by improper or improper handling
- the goods have been damaged by natural elements
- the goods have been damaged by normal wear or have been marked as purchase, currency or original embossing in the parameters on the detail card
The warranty period begins with the takeover of the goods by the customer / investor, which eventually extends further for the period during which the goods were under warranty repair. If goods are replaced, a new warranty of 24 months begins. This does not apply to investment gold that has been damaged!
2. Complaints are handled according to the valid legal regulations of the Slovak Republic.
3. Complaints and return of goods do not apply to commodities of an investment nature (gold, silver, platinum, etc.), the price of which depends on the movement of prices in the financial market. For commodities of investment character, quality, weight and authenticity, the manufacturer guarantees on the investment product (bank castings, coins, jewelry).
The products offered by the seller contain some of the parameters below and are described on the product tab:
- Security feature – yes / no – the investment product contains or does not contain a security feature. For alloys, a special feature of the Kinegramm / kinebar type laser sign is considered a security feature; other security features
- Type – determination of what kind of product it is, for example, investment gold bar, silver investment coins, etc.
- Certificate – yes / no – a written certificate is or is not attached to the investment product
- Net weight – the exact weight of pure metal in grams
- Gross weight – the exact total weight of the product
- Good Delivery – yes / no – the label or investment product meets the Good Delivery standard
- Kinegramm / kinebar – whether the product has a Kinegramm security feature
- Nominal value – given for coins, this is the nominal value of a coin as a currency in a given currency
- Year of publication – the year when the product was knocked out, or when it was the first edition
- Fineness – the total fineness of the investment product given in thousandths, e.g. 999, 9/1000
- Packaged – a short description of how the product is packaged (not a shipping pack)
- Collector’s value – yes / no – whether or not the product has a collector’s value
- Preservation – whether the product is new (newly minted), worn out, purchased or circulated. Indicates product quality.
- Country of origin – country designation (eminent)
All personal data is confidential, will be used only for internal use and will not be disclosed, provided to a third party or otherwise abused. Personal information is collected for business, logistics, statistical and marketing reasons.
Privacy and GDPR
- Our company does not store any personal information about its clients and no data is provided to third parties.
- The only data that is retained by our company is data relevant to bookkeeping. These are in accordance with all accounting and legal regulations in force in the Slovak Republic.
- Our site does not store and use any cookies.
- If any person or user of our site feels that his / her privacy rights are in any way affected, you are at the disposal of our data protection officer and GDPR at the email address.
- Relations and conditions not expressly regulated by these General Terms and Conditions are governed by the legal regulations applicable to the Slovak Republic, as well as by the regulations for the protection of personal data and for the GDPR.
By concluding the contract, the Buyer agrees to the processing and collection of his / her personal data in the Seller’s database after successful fulfillment of the Contract and until such time as he / she expresses his / her disagreement with this processing. The buyer has the right to access his / her personal data, the right to correct it, including other legal rights to this data. Personal data can be deleted from our database upon written request from the customer. Customers’ personal information is fully secured against misuse. The customer does not pass on the customer’s personal data to any other person. Exceptions are external carriers to whom the customer’s personal data is sold to the minimum necessary for the delivery of goods. Individual contracts are archived after their conclusion by the seller, in electronic form and are only accessible to the seller.
VI. Final provisions
These Terms and Conditions apply as stated on the Seller’s website on the day the electronic order is sent by the Buyer.
These Business Terms and Conditions and the Complaint Rules come into effect on March 25, 2019.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions and the Complaint Rules are reserved.